Linux, Open Source, Web, Engineering, Technology
Posts Tagged ‘multi-user’
March 4, 2010
I have not been able to find a PERSONAL finances program that is true multi-currency. Would love a web-based one, but nothing so far. I can’t believe this does not exist. I have researched this literally for months.
if anybody knows of a true-multi-currency PERSONAL FINANCES program, preferably web-based, but can also be desktop-based, linux or windows I am all ears.
Can’t be that I am the only person in the world with these needs.
By true-multi currency I mean, historical exchange-rate PER TRANSACTION and fully balanced at all times.
To make it more interesting, I am offering the following bounties:
- $100 dollars to the person that finds a desktop one (windows or linux)
- $200 for a web-based one that is =<$25/month
- $300 for a web based and FREE.
- $350 web-based with multi-user and multi-language for =< $30/month
GNU-Cash, jGnash and moneydance are excluded.
Web-based ones must run in ALL mayor browsers. It can not be MS IExplorer (ie, active-x) only crap.
Feel free to forward this offer. Offer is valid to any person** in the world.
- Installing Canon’s ImageCLASS MF4270 on Ubuntu 64 bit
- Open Source Bare Metal Backup & Restore
- Companies with the worst customer service in Costa Rica.
- Costa Rica